Phew...it's been quite long since the last time i drew Kamen Rider Remakes...but since it's THE 40th YEARS KAMEN RIDER ANNIVERSARY
i just can't sit still and do nothing!
I've been watching Let's Go Kamen Rider Movie...and i have to say that it was a lot better than All Kamen Rider vs Dai-Shocker Movie...I can even say that Let's Go Kamen Rider have 75% great scenes and plots while the rest 25% still need to be improved if we expect some deep story and great characters involvement
But more than less...I really enjoys the movie and have been inspired to make this
at last...the 10th first Showa Riders all in my version S.I.C Custom! ICHIGO~NIGO~V3~X-RIDER~AMAZON-RIDER~STRONGER~SKYRIDER~SUPER-ONE~and ZX!
I thought about making all of Showa Riders but...i'm finding out that the space just wouldn't fit and the composition are already too complex
Hope u're enjoying them